Strategic end-to-end copywriting
Writing for your big picture
I help small businesses strategize and implement client communication from first touch to final close.
Let’s talk if your business is looking for strategic copy, including:
- Brand guides
- Blog posts
- Landing Pages
- Email marketing copy
- Sales team email copy
- Strategic implementation
Not just about words
Strategic communication is key to an ongoing relationship. Whether your clients are:
- Becoming aware of your brand
- Considering your services
- Deciding to purchase from you
- Or a current current or returning customer
What you say matters.
Communicating your story, embodying your brand, and sharing value is key at every stage. This relationship-building happens at multiple key points on multiple mediums, including your website, your social media, and your email marketing. When these marketing mediums are not aligned with your sales and business development strategy, business communication does little to move you forward.
Working with clients, I help you achieve more than words on a page. Together, we’ll:
- Tighten your branding and communication so that the right, most eager clients are able to find you.
- Develop a longterm strategy to capture leads so that they are excited to buy from you
- Implement your unique 360˚ sales-forward copy
Want to discuss your current marketing strategy?
How it works
Your vision is the most important factor in our strategy development. When we connect, I’ll be asking you about your vision, your brand, and your 3 month, 1 year, 5 year, and 10 year goals for your business. If you’re not quite sure what those are yet, there are free resources online to help you figure it out.
- Identify your ideal client based on your brand and values – Book Yourself Solid
- Plan your short-term and long-term goals – Traction’s EOS Vision/Traction Organizer
During our work together, you can expect:
During our first 1-2 meetings, we’ll discuss:
- Your company
- Your goals
- Your branding and values
Based on our conversations, I’ll create a custom marketing and copywriting strategy.
Within the proposed timeline, I will deliver the discussed documents.
Depending on your needs, I may also provide institutional knowledge documents and software or outbound sales training.
Once documents are delivered, I will be happy to provide revision to ensure that language and contents are on target.
View some samples of my landing pages, below.
I am a freelance copywriter and marketer based in Vancouver, BC. Since graduating from UBC in 2015, I have been providing small businesses with strategic marketing copy.